♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
on a Monday We went for Social Etiquette and Fine Dining! New Park's a nice neat hotel. Just that the ballroom isn't that biggg. But who cares? We went to a HOTEL, like woohoo. The course was so damn funny. The two speakers were like born jokers or smth, so humourous omg. HAHAHA! Then we got to EAT:D Chicken chop for lunch. They're so many knives & stuff on the table so confusing. But I hated salad, yuck makes me vomit):
I have a keen fetish for beautiful hotels:D like my all-time and forever fav since primary sch RITZ CARLTON. It's the prettiest in Sg okay. Or so I think.
So wonderful right! I want to have my wedding there someday. hahaha! er, let's just leave it at that first.
on a TUESDAY Career quest 1! Coach Carrie was nice nice nice. She's still studying(: And I'm personality I!♥ Yea I'm I/S. & I'm happy about it. There're only 11% of Is in the world! Personality Is are sociable, enthusiastic, warm, popular, independent, persuasive, optimistic so on(: We like praises and freedom but we're afraid of rejection. on a WEDNESDAY We attended Personal Grooming. Whoa damn helpful, damn fun. Mrs Ong was like a walking fashion dictionary(: I'm so gonna raid Watsons, Guardian whatever. Everyone's gonna. People even made to-buy lists. Too many things to buy, too little money. So depressing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear Kelleynne!♥♥♥
I've been waiting for Wed. Yayyyyyy♥ ...i love you you love me we're one big family...
on a THURSDAY Today is a helluva day. Career quest 2 kinda sucked and collecting newspapers was like total craziness. & omg I SPRAINED MY ANKLE. What luck. Now I can't run, I limp, SLOWER than the old man who got down the same bus.
But THANK YOU so much Tiffany, Kristabelle, Elizabeth Diana & other people in my group for your care&concern and helping with recycling:D esp Tiff, sorry I couldn't help more at blk 184. THANK YOU Cherie and Eleanor too for the drinks. Love you all.
We got our report books back today. "Adria displays a cheerful disposition in class..." :DDD ahahahaha! But my results suck.
on a FRIDAY Tml. I'm not going to school. Unless my parents are being inconsiderate and not care about my ankle and still wants me to hobble to school. Ponners for Friday rule:D:D But actually I don't need to use the word pon on myself. I have a valid reason yeh.
I found my entry proof I found my entry proof! Clap for me cos' I don't need that replacement thing. ha! so I'm not THAT disorganized after all.